PDI is now hiring for production orientated associates for full time employment 1st and 2nd shift for Screen Printing and Embroidery Operators. Screen Printing and Embroidery production experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right individuals. PDI offers health, dental, 401k and paid vacation. We are family owned with a friendly work environment.
• Set up and run embroidery designs correctly.
• Basic maintenance of machines (i.e., oiling, cleaning, etc.)
• Maintain positive and productive working relationships within the embroidery department.
• Effective development of professional relationships with other department personnel to meet and exceed internal and external customer needs.
• Provide input on continuous improvement procedures.
• On occasion, assist with training new associates in the embroidery department
• Follow all company policies and safety procedures
• Complete other related job duties as assigned
• Sewing experience on multi-head embroidery machines preferred but not necessary. We will train the right individual.
• Some sewing knowledge needed at a minimum.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills required.
• Good hand/eye coordination.
• Detail oriented.
• Energetic with good work ethic.
• Basic computer skills needed.
• Occasional operation of material handling is required.
• Color perception necessary.
• Stand long periods during shift.
• Use of arms, shoulders and upper body needed for hooping items.
• Keep accurate records and computations.
• Reason through embroidery issues and come to a resolution.
• Lift, move, sort products weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Follow oral and written instructions.
• Work overtime and a flexible schedule as needed.
We are accepting applications for all positions. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the department you are applying for in the subject line.